Sugar-free mini banana muffins!
Treat your little one (or yourself!) to one of these sugar-free mini banana muffins. We love them because they're the perfect healthy breakfast AND they can also serve as a quick little snack on the go! The recipe makes 20 mini-muffins or 6 regular muffins 🌟
🍌 50g of Kendamil's Banana Baby Porridge*
🍌 75g self-raising flour
🍌 1 tsp baking powder
🍌 2 ripe bananas
🍌 1 egg
🍌 Optional 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
🍌 30g coconut oil, melted
- Sieve all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Blend or mash the bananas, oil, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth
- Add banana mixture into dry ingredients and mix to combine
- Spoon into muffin cases or silicone tray (add toppings if desired, fruit and oats work well)
- Bake at gas mark 5/190°c for 8-10 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean
Tah dah! You have yourself some deliciously healthy muffins. 🍌🧁 Thank you, @whatalfieate for crafting this tasty snack!
To shop our Banana Porridge (and more of our cereal range) click here. 👉 https://kendamil.com/collections/infant-cereals
*This recipe containing our Kendamil's Banana Baby Porridge is only suitable for babies from 9 months old and up. and should only be used as part of a mixed diet.