Kendamil Toddler Recipe: Veggie Pasta Bake 🥦🧀
If you're thinking about introducing a mix of colourful veggies into your toddler's diet, we've got tonight's dinner handled for you. 🍲
🥦🧀 Ingredients 🧀 🥦
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 cup of chopped leek
- 1 cup of cheese
- A sprinkle of Kendamil's Cauliflower, Broccoli and Tomato Bake*
- 16oz of Kendamil Toddler Milk**
👩🏿🍳 Method 👩🏿🍳
- Pop pasta/onions/leek/cheese into an ovenproof dish.
- Mix 16 scoops of Kendamil formula and boiling water (tip - use your bottles as an easy-to-measure guide!). Stir occasionally.
- Pour the milk over the veg.
- Sprinkle some magic Kendamil Cauliflower, broccoli and tomato bake. Stir!
- Pop your masterpiece in the oven for 30-35 mins at 180 degrees (or until the cheese starts to brown!).
- Dish up and enjoy!
REAL veggies and full-cream milk? AND packed with vitamins A, D, E, B1, B2, B6, C - perfect for your little one's growth and development (not to mention a great source of healthy energy). It doesn't come any better than this! 😋
Thank you to our video content creator and proud KendaMum, Kimberley, for this one! ✨
To shop our lovingly crafted, veggie-packed cereal (and more!) click this link here.
*Please note, Kendamil's Broccoli and Cheesy Cauliflower Cereal is ONLY suitable for babies 6 months and older.
** Kendamil Toddler Milk is only suitable for babies 12 months and over, and should be used as part of a mixed diet. Talk to your Healthcare Professional.